WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

1Create an Animation Contest - Page 5 Empty Create an Animation Contest Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:27 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

Create an Animation Contest
"Create an Animation, using Pivot Stickfigure Animator"

Hello Everyone Very Happy

As always, we are really thankful to the members for making each & every contest highly successful.

It gives us great pleasure to announce our 4th Contest for 2010 in the month of April as a Create an Animation Contest.

This time its a fun contest, which will be filled with loads of imagination & creativity.

What you need to do?
Download the latest version of the Pivot Animator from here

Using this animator, you can create any kind of animation. You can submit your entry before 20th of April in this post, after which the submissions will be up for display. This time the members of WebArtz will be the judges. On 30th of April the voting will end & the winners will be announced.

The last date for submitting your animation is 20th April as mentioned earlier.

The prize: An HTML page which looks as shown below.
Spoiler:

Is that all the winner will get??
Winner will win the Winner rank for the month of May
Create an Animation Contest - Page 5 Mkzyiv

Update: We will require your pivot files to confirm the credibility of the image you submit.
So start your quest to win the Contest, show us your Talent Very Happy

Click Here to Join WebArtz

Last edited by Sanket on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:05 am; edited 2 times in total

http://www.webartzforum.com

101Create an Animation Contest - Page 5 Empty Re: Create an Animation Contest Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:02 am

Jake

Registered Member
Registered Member
ecosystem wrote:
I might have to remake mine with some objects Razz
There are still 3 DAYS LEFT! I CAN DO IT!

Lol:p Its a BATTLE Devil

102Create an Animation Contest - Page 5 Empty Re: Create an Animation Contest Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:08 pm

Kratos

Kratos
Registered Member
Registered Member
nice entries everyone!! its gonna be difficult to choose the best among all of these awesome entries.. Rock ON

103Create an Animation Contest - Page 5 Empty Re: Create an Animation Contest Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:09 pm

Joel

Joel
Registered Member
Registered Member
Kratos wrote:nice entries everyone!! its gonna be difficult to choose the best among all of these awesome entries.. Rock ON

indeed! The entries are all so superb!

http://www.advertisehotspot.info/

104Create an Animation Contest - Page 5 Empty Re: Create an Animation Contest Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:50 am

Green CoW

Green CoW
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
What to say.... I'm really impressed by the entries so far.
Great job everybody! Keep 'em coming.

105Create an Animation Contest - Page 5 Empty Re: Create an Animation Contest Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:28 am

Jazeon

Jazeon
Registered Member
Registered Member
I'll be posting mine so please dun close the event yet. Takes me time to think of something creative.

106Create an Animation Contest - Page 5 Empty Re: Create an Animation Contest Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:56 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
It will be closed exactly 24 hrs from now, so basically whenever the day ends in the US.

Keep your entries coming in. Smile

107Create an Animation Contest - Page 5 Empty Re: Create an Animation Contest Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:31 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Thread Locked, Voting thread will be created in a couple of hours !

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum