WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello! I am ankillien. Empty Hello! I am ankillien. Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:28 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Hi there!

As you know me, I am ankillien.
I am known as support moderator of the Forumotion support forums.

I am the administrator of WebArtz forum.
I've created this forum because I am much interested in web designing and coding HTML, CSS, JS etc. I also like to design graphics with photoshop.

My mate Sanket has been very helpful setting up this forum. Thank to him Very Happy

...and thanks to you as well for being a part of this forum.

Thank You king

2Hello! I am ankillien. Empty Re: Hello! I am ankillien. Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:22 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Currently i am the only one here to welcome you.
I am glad we have started this Smile

http://www.webartzforum.com

3Hello! I am ankillien. Empty Re: Hello! I am ankillien. Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:05 am

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Yea, Thanks for the welcome Sanket cheers

4Hello! I am ankillien. Empty Re: Hello! I am ankillien. Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:39 pm

shamzblueworld

shamzblueworld
Registered Member
Registered Member
And Now I'm here too. So thanx to both of you for starting this forum because I think its a good idea and I wish WebArtz long happy active life Very Happy
Cheers!

5Hello! I am ankillien. Empty Re: Hello! I am ankillien. Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:49 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Thank for you wishes sham Very Happy
Glad to see you here.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum