WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Review WebArtz Contest Empty Review WebArtz Contest Sat May 01, 2010 8:46 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator

Review WebArtz Contest
"Review WebArtz Contest to Win a HTML page"

Review WebArtz Contest Wa_rev_con

Hello Everyone Very Happy

As always, we are really thankful to the members for making each & every contest highly successful.

It gives us great pleasure to announce our 5th Contest for 2010 in the month of May as a Review WebArtz Contest.

This time its a Review WebArtz contest, you just have to write a review for the WebArtz forum.

What you need to do?
Based on the following four categories, review WebArtz.
1) Generalities
2) Graphics & Layout
3) Staff & Forum Management
4) Forum Activity & Services
Try to make the review as attractive as you want, in any template you wish. Everything will be considered. You can submit your entry before 20th of May in this post, after which the submissions will be up for display. This time the members of WebArtz will be the judges. On 31st of May the voting will end & the winners will be announced.

The last date for submitting your Review is 20th May as mentioned earlier.

The prize: An HTML page which looks as shown below.
Spoiler:

Is that all the winner will get??
Winner will win the Winner rank for the month of June
Review WebArtz Contest Mkzyiv

So start your quest to win the Contest, show us your Talent Very Happy

Click Here to Join WebArtz

Last edited by Sanket on Mon May 31, 2010 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.webartzforum.com

2Review WebArtz Contest Empty Re: Review WebArtz Contest Sat May 01, 2010 11:00 pm

Jake

Jake
Registered Member
Registered Member
Hmm. Sounds cool. I think ill try. Wink

3Review WebArtz Contest Empty Re: Review WebArtz Contest Sun May 02, 2010 8:40 am

Russel

Russel
looks interesting. ill start making review for webartz. Smile

https://www.twitter.com/russeltubo

4Review WebArtz Contest Empty Re: Review WebArtz Contest Sun May 02, 2010 9:37 am

Russel

Russel
Review WebArtz Contest Yourfo10

Webartz Forum

Review WebArtz Contest Review12 Congratulations! Your free forum review has been completed. The forum review will hold many tips, suggestions, comments, and feedback that's convenient and voluntary for your forum. Here is your forum review:

Review WebArtz Contest Genera12 Generalities

1. First Impressions (Score:18/20):Soon as I see your forum index, I see good use of welcome message for registration, placement of affiliation button to the menus. I see you’re using simple theme but its glad to see that its so cool and nice.

I see good activity throughout the forum.

As soon as I saw your forum index, I said “Wow”.

It looks simple-professional and looks incredibly good. You have a fine taste in graphic use. Perfect color choices as well and since you have no portal.

I spot good graphical choice, great property dynamic, and loads of content. Everything is very neat and orderly.

2. Categories & Forums (Score:10/10):The forum looks neat. You’re using a simple and cool theme as said above. Going through the index, I spot that your forum sections are titled correctly and give away themselves without a real need for descriptions, great!

Quantity of Forums: Forum sections are equal in posts. Given the small size of your member base, this is perfectly acceptable.

Generalities total :: 28/30

Review WebArtz Contest Forums10 Forum Style

1. Major Graphics (Score: 9/10):
    Banner-As I said in my opening comments:

“You also have a neat site banner going on.”

The logo attracts to the eye of the user and makes it comfortable. You did a banner with site name area in the middle. Nothing you can do to make people more interested in your site because its perfectly interesting!(5/5)

Navigation Link/Text-The navigation link looks good with icons with them, the icons on the navigation links relate with every name of the navigation links, the other navigation bars namely the 'new topic'&'post reply' also looks good, nothing wrong with your navigation and your major graphics(4/5)

2. Forum Layout & Color Scheme (Score:10/10):Webartz, this fall’s web designing. The color scheme of the forum is simple; Blue, light gray, and white. It matches the whole web design aspect of your site, you have a different and unique color combination.

3. Images & Icons (Score: 9/10): The site is dedicated to everything about web designing. So I think you did a lot with your theme. I see a lot of theme now. The buttons, and icons are nice and i do see enough of the theme in the skin or in touches on the board. Consider making your forum viewable by guests then it has no any difference for members. It also shows instantly what your sites about. Going back to the button and theme consider adding themed buttons to your forum statistics section. It helps keep your theme going. As I already said a theme and banner would really tie it all together.

Forum Style total :: 28/30

Review WebArtz Contest Usergr10 Usergroups

1. Population of Groups (Score:9/10):Participation is steady and members get along very well together. It’s a very friendly atmosphere, and I’ll admit most web design communities are usually inhabited by people who butcher the English language. This isn’t the case on your forum. There are 2 admin, 2 moderators, 1 technician and 1 designer. All seem active and have high post counts. With a board still small I would say more staff wouldn’t be needed. Most of your staff seems active and posting a lot in threads. They for the most part are the main group of high posters.

2. Staff Groups / User Groups (Score: 10/10):There are a total of 4 usergroups on your forum, nice amount and set of groups, they are also fixed professionally, nothing more to say here. Great!

Usergroups :: 19/20

Review WebArtz Contest Foruma30 Forum Activity

1. Post/Member Ratio & Quantity (Score:10/10):
    You have nearly 11700 posts at the time of this review. The post amount in relation to your site’s uptime is rock solid. The quality of posts is very good. There aren’t >5 word replies, but more proper replies containing at least 1 or 2 full length sentences using proper grammar and punctuation.

2. Users Active (Score:7/10):
    Members connected during last 24 hours : ankillien, bearville world, Cool-Processor, Dawn, djpurvi, Dreamly, ecosystem, Green CoW, Iros, Jake, Joel, Kratos, madman, Max, micro1000, netsniper, Russel™️, Samurai, Sanket, zoids25

The number of users above out of 168 members is considered low, there are 20 users being most online, nice work, I'd seen guests viewing while I'm reviewing your forum. Send out weekly news letters to get the inactive members back.

Forum Activity total ::17/20

Review WebArtz Contest Yourov10
Overall Marking: 92/100
You have passed!

Review WebArtz Contest Conclu10

[size=14]What could be done to improve your forum:

Advertisements: There are no ads throughout the website. Have you considered using link ads such as Kontera? Or Google AdSense? They’ll allow you to place their ad programs where you need it, where you feel you’ll earn some revenue. Additionally, you can check in with your host to see if they have an affiliates program, where you can earn money through check (snail mail), PayPal, or hosting credit for your site, should you get a paying referral.

Overall Impressions: The forum is good so far. The banner could be loads better. A custom theme would be great to see. It’ll make your site unique and different from any other Web Design forum that comes about on the internet. Right now is your prime time to get your forum’s name out there and bring in potential members via any method you can that’s ethical, so no spamming. It may also do your wallet some good to look into advertising programs to help pay for the site. I recommend Google AdSense as a place to start.

The best thing I like about your forum:
The graphics and the simplicity of the forum

This is the code:
Code:
[center][img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/77/07/yourfo10.png[/img]

[color=limegreen][b][font=Trebuchet MS Bold Italic][size=24]Dynamic Profile Codes[/b][/font][/size][/color]
[/center]
[hr]

[table][tr][td][img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/77/07/review12.png[/img][/td] [td]Congratulations! Your free forum review has been completed. The forum review will hold many tips, suggestions, comments, and feedback that's convenient and voluntary for your forum. Here is your forum review:[/td][/tr][/table]

[hr]

[img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/77/07/genera12.png[/img] [b][color=limegreen][size=19]Generalities[/size][/b][/color]

[list=1][*][b]First Impressions (Score:18/20):[/b]Soon as I see your forum index, I see good use of welcome message for registration, placement of affiliation button to the menus. I see you’re using simple theme but its glad to see that its so cool and nice.

I see good activity throughout the forum.

As soon as I saw your forum index, I said “Wow”.

It looks simple-professional and looks incredibly good. You have a fine taste in graphic use. Perfect color choices as well and since you have no portal.

I spot good graphical choice, great property dynamic, and loads of content. Everything is very neat and orderly.

[*][b]Categories & Forums (Score:10/10):[/b]The forum looks neat. You’re using a simple and cool theme as said above. Going through the index, I spot that your forum sections are titled correctly and give away themselves without a real need for descriptions, great!

Quantity of Forums: Forum sections are equal in posts. Given the small size of your member base, this is perfectly acceptable.

[/list]
[color=limegreen]Generalities total :: 28/30[/color]
[hr]
[img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/77/07/forums10.png[/img] [b][color=darkred][size=19]Forum Style[/b][/color][/size]

[list=1][*][b]Major Graphics (Score: 9/10):[/b]
[size=11][u][b]Banner[/b][/u][/size]-As I said in my opening comments:

“You also have a neat site banner going on.”

The logo attracts to the eye of the user and makes it comfortable. You did a banner with site name area in the middle. Nothing you can do to make people more interested in your site because its perfectly interesting!(5/5)

[size=11][u][b]Navigation Link/Text[/b][/u][/size]-The navigation link looks good with icons with them, the icons on the navigation links relate with every name of the navigation links, the other navigation bars namely the 'new topic'&'post reply' also looks good, nothing wrong with your navigation and your major graphics(4/5)

[*][b]Forum Layout & Color Scheme (Score:10/10):[/b]Webartz, this fall’s web designing. The color scheme of the forum is simple; Blue, light gray, and white. It matches the whole web design aspect of your site, you have a different and unique color combination.

[*][b]Images & Icons (Score: 9/10):[/b] The site is dedicated to everything about web designing. So I think you did a lot with your theme. I see a lot of theme now. The buttons, and icons are nice and i do see enough of the theme in the skin or in touches on the board. Consider making your forum viewable by guests then it has no any difference for members. It also shows instantly what your sites about. Going back to the button and theme consider adding themed buttons to your forum statistics section. It helps keep your theme going. As I already said a theme and banner would really tie it all together.

[/list]
[color=darkred]Forum Style total :: 28/30[/color]
[hr]
[img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/77/07/usergr10.png[/img] [b][color=teal][size=19]Usergroups[/size][/b][/color]

[list=1][*][b]Population of Groups (Score:9/10):[/b]Participation is steady and members get along very well together. It’s a very friendly atmosphere, and I’ll admit most web design communities are usually inhabited by people who butcher the English language. This isn’t the case on your forum. There are 2 admin, 2 moderators, 1 technician and 1 designer. All seem active and have high post counts. With a board still small I would say more staff wouldn’t be needed. Most of your staff seems active and posting a lot in threads. They for the most part are the main group of high posters.

[*][b]Staff Groups / User Groups (Score: 10/10):[/b]There are a total of 4 usergroups on your forum, nice amount and set of groups, they are also fixed professionally, nothing more to say here. Great!

[/list]
[color=teal]Usergroups :: 19/20[/color]
[hr]
[img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/77/07/foruma30.png[/img] [b][color=orange][size=19]Forum Activity[/b][/color][/size]

[list=1][*][b]Post/Member Ratio & Quantity (Score:10/10):[/b]
 You have nearly 11700 posts at the time of this review. The post amount in relation to your site’s uptime is rock solid. The quality of posts is very good. There aren’t >5 word replies, but more proper replies containing at least 1 or 2 full length sentences using proper grammar and punctuation.

[*][b]Users Active (Score:7/10):[/b]
[quote]Members connected during last 24 hours : ankillien, bearville world, Cool-Processor, Dawn, djpurvi, Dreamly, ecosystem, Green CoW, Iros, Jake, Joel, Kratos, madman, Max, micro1000, netsniper, Russel™️, Samurai, Sanket, zoids25[/quote]

The number of users above out of 168 members is considered low, there are 20 users being most online, nice work, I'd seen guests viewing while I'm reviewing your forum. Send out weekly news letters to get the inactive members back.
[/list]
[color=orange]Forum Activity total ::17/20[/color]
[hr]
[center][img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/77/07/yourov10.png[/img]
[b][color=turqoise][size=20]Overall Marking: 92/100[/size][/color][/b]
[size=24][b][color=limegreen]You have passed![/color][/b][/center]
[hr]

[center][img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/77/07/conclu10.png[/img][/center]

[b][color=teal][size=14]What could be done to improve your forum:[/size][/color][/b]

Advertisements: There are no ads throughout the website. Have you considered using link ads such as Kontera? Or Google AdSense? They’ll allow you to place their ad programs where you need it, where you feel you’ll earn some revenue. Additionally, you can check in with your host to see if they have an affiliates program, where you can earn money through check (snail mail), PayPal, or hosting credit for your site, should you get a paying referral.

Overall Impressions: The forum is good so far. The banner could be loads better. A custom theme would be great to see. It’ll make your site unique and different from any other Web Design forum that comes about on the internet. Right now is your prime time to get your forum’s name out there and bring in potential members via any method you can that’s ethical, so no spamming. It may also do your wallet some good to look into advertising programs to help pay for the site. I recommend Google AdSense as a place to start.

[b][color=teal][size=14]The best thing I like about your forum:[/size][/color][/b]
The graphics and the simplicity of the forum

Last edited by Russel™ on Sat May 08, 2010 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total

5Review WebArtz Contest Empty Re: Review WebArtz Contest Sun May 02, 2010 10:40 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Thank you for the submission Wink

6Review WebArtz Contest Empty Re: Review WebArtz Contest Mon May 03, 2010 6:50 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Very nice effort Russel Very Happy Thanks for your participation.

7Review WebArtz Contest Empty Re: Review WebArtz Contest Tue May 04, 2010 1:32 pm

madman

madman
Registered Member
Registered Member
Good Job there Russel.

http://www.sports-chat.forumotion.com/index.htm

8Review WebArtz Contest Empty Re: Review WebArtz Contest Wed May 05, 2010 12:58 pm

Joel

Joel
Registered Member
Registered Member
Hey Sanket, remember i reviewed this forum a few weeks back? Do you still have it?

http://www.advertisehotspot.info/

9Review WebArtz Contest Empty Re: Review WebArtz Contest Wed May 05, 2010 3:34 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Nopes, i don't have it. Maybe check your outbox on webartz.

10Review WebArtz Contest Empty Re: Review WebArtz Contest Thu May 06, 2010 4:57 pm

Joel

Joel
Registered Member
Registered Member
I'll give you a very brief review.

Your forum will be graded in this categories:
-Generalities (40marks)
-Forum Style (30marks)
-Forum Activity (30marks)

______________________________________________________________________________________
Generalities

1. First Impressions-17/20
When i first came to Webartz, i think like somewhere in early January, i saw very nice graphics. Neat and a very casual forum about web designing. So i decided to join straight away. I like the fact you forum is very neat and has no widgets. The banner is simply perfect too:) I like your "About Us" navigation.
2. Categories & Forums-18/20
Sufficient amount and good amount of categories and forums.

Generalities total :: 35/40

Forum Style

1. Major Graphics-8/10
Great graphics! I like the banner the most, the icons are also cool as they bring some life to the forum unlike other forums with black and white colors.
2. Forum Layout & Color Scheme-9/10
The skin is basic yet nice! Its very neat. I would suggest going for a new skin in a month time. I dont really agree with sticking to this skin forever.
3.Images & Icons-7/10
Perfect. I like your affiliate image too:) Webartz have about 3 graphic designers here, they respond well to all the requests and its real nice. I think whenever this forum needs some banners to get done, there is no problem with that. Sanket himself is also a good designer:)

Forum Style total :: 24/30

Forum Activity

1. Post/Member Ratio & Quantity-8/10

Our users have posted a total of 7822 messages
We have 117 registered users
Simple maths, 7822 divided by 117= about 66 posts per member. Good ratio.
2. Users Active-5/10
Members connected during last 24 hours : ankillien, bearville world, Behavior???, Black Cat XIII, BlueSky, Fred100, Green CoW, Joel, MrMega, pimentel2, reave, Sanket, shamzblueworld, Unknown Data, zoids25 (15 members)
15 out of 117 members active. Not good activity if you ask me. You must really think of ways to draw members to Webartz on a daily basis. I would suggest checking the Suggestions section;)

Forum Activity total :: 13/20

Overall Marks

72/100 Review WebArtz Contest Icon_biggrin

The Conclusion

Webartz started somewhere in early January. Maybe you could write when this board was started in the "About Us" navigation. I think what Webartz needs the most now is simply members. The posts here are high. Staff all doing good. I think members can boost up this forum a whole lot;) Good luck with your forum Webartz, Sanket! Hope you like this review;)

11Review WebArtz Contest Empty Re: Review WebArtz Contest Thu May 06, 2010 10:16 pm

Behavior???

Registered Member
Registered Member
Congratulations!

Your Forum Webartz has been reviewed.This review Will include many tips and suggestions to help make your board a perfect and entertaining forum.
Generalities [27/30]

My First Impression on your Forum was Very much Excellent.You have put good use to the Homepage message section of the forum.The Skin perfectly matches and blue colour soothes the eyes making members to come back and back again, in fact that's a little secret you should know while selecting forum colour and the Administrators have put them to very Good Use.

The Forum looks very neat with full of activity at the first look and I am sure it makes any visiting guests to register right away.

Professional Webmasters while visiting your forum will know that you have ordered your categories and forum with a professional touch.This is so important because it helps members to easily navigate around the forum and that is one definite plus point that the Staff of this forum has put good use to.However I suggest Renaming the Forum "Suggestions" to something different like "Help Desk" which will allow members to ask technical questions about your forum as well as suggest New ideas to keep the Forum a better place.

Graphics & Layout [29/30]

The Banner Looks very fine and matches well with the purpose of the forum as well as the blue theme the Administrators have adopted.The Topic Icons, the icons for forum looks Very well, I think there is no comments on this part since its very fine and very well done

Staff & Forum Management [15/20]

I am not Sure How many Administrators or Moderator or Staff you got since the Page is not available for Members, but Overall, going through your forum the Moderation Looks Very well and have helped avert any crisis that might Arise.From my Personnel experience The Graphic Designers also does a Very Good Job and is successful in responding as well as completing graphic requests. I don't think we need Technicians here since Webartz doesnt code entire pages upon requests , and going through the activity there is only One technicain that have logged in and this part loses you marks

Forum Activity & Services [ 10/20]

Our users have posted a total of 12203 messages
We have 174 registered users
Members connected during last 24 hours : 50Cent, ankillien, Behavior???, djpurvi, Dreamly, ecosystem, Green CoW, Iros, Jake, Joel, Kratos, Macky, madman, Max, Reave, Sanket, SophieDophs, udarsha45, Unknown Data, Veljko, Zenith, ze_chaofan, zoids25

Upon calculation I found out that the Post Member ratio is seventy, which is an excellent work, but Out of the total 174 registered users only 23 of them are active which totals to be 13% of the total Member Base.This is Very low activity and you need to work upon things which will bring members back. I suggest sending out Newsletters to every member which will bring you back and boost your activity.

Your Overall Marking : 81/100

Conclusion

What was Most Liked About Your Forum: Though a Primary Skin, Your both Major and Minor Graphics are what was best Liked, keep the Good Work

What was Most Disliked About your Forum:
Your Activity was the Most Disliked, because there is definitely scope for improvement in that part

To Share Your Review, Copy this Code

Code:
[center][size=18][color=red][b]Congratulations![/b][/color][/size]

Your Forum [url=http://www.webartzforum.com/]Webartz[/url] has been reviewed.This review Will include many tips and suggestions to help make your board a perfect and entertaining forum.
[/center]
[b]Generalities[/b] [27/30]

My First Impression on your Forum was Very much Excellent.You have put good use to the Homepage message section of the forum.The Skin perfectly matches and blue colour soothes the eyes making members to come back and back again, in fact that's a little secret you should know while selecting forum colour and the Administrators have put them to very Good Use.

The Forum looks very neat with full of activity at the first look and I am sure it makes any visiting guests to register right away.

Professional Webmasters while visiting your forum will know that you have ordered your categories and forum with a professional touch.This is so important because it helps members to easily navigate around the forum and that is one definite plus point that the Staff of this forum has put good use to.However I suggest Renaming the Forum "Suggestions" to something different like "Help Desk" which will allow members to ask technical questions about your forum as well as suggest New ideas to keep the Forum a better place.

[b]Graphics & Layout[/b] [29/30]

The Banner Looks very fine and matches well with the purpose of the forum as well as the blue theme the Administrators have adopted.The Topic Icons, the icons for forum looks Very well, I think there is no comments on this part since its very fine and very well done

[b]Staff & Forum Management[/b] [15/20]

I am not Sure How many Administrators or Moderator or Staff you got since the Page is not available for Members, but Overall, going through your forum the Moderation Looks Very well and have helped avert any crisis that might Arise.From my Personnel experience The Graphic Designers also does a Very Good Job and is successful in responding as well as completing graphic requests. I don't think we need Technicians here since Webartz doesnt code entire pages upon requests , and going through the activity there is only One technicain that have logged in and this part loses you marks

[b]Forum Activity & Services[/b] [ 10/20]

[quote]Our users have posted a total of 12203  messages
We have 174 registered users
Members connected during last 24 hours : 50Cent, ankillien, Behavior???, djpurvi, Dreamly, ecosystem, Green CoW, Iros, Jake, Joel, Kratos, Macky, madman, Max, Reave, Sanket, SophieDophs, udarsha45, Unknown Data, Veljko, Zenith, ze_chaofan, zoids25[/quote]

Upon calculation I found out that the Post Member ratio is seventy, which is an excellent work, but Out of the total 174 registered users only 23 of them are active which totals to be 13% of the total Member Base.This is Very low activity and you need to work upon things which will bring members back. I suggest sending out Newsletters to every member which will bring you back and boost your activity.

[center][size=18][color=green][b]Your Overall Marking : 81/100[/b][/color][/size]

[size=18][color=Brown][b]Conclusion[/b][/color][/size][/center]

[color=blue][i][b]What was Most Liked About Your Forum:[/b][/i] [/color]Though a Primary Skin, Your both Major and Minor Graphics are what was best Liked, keep the Good Work
[b][i][color=blue]
What was Most Disliked About your Forum:[/b][/i][/color]Your Activity was the Most Disliked, because there is definitely scope for improvement in that part

http://www.thedungeons.info

12Review WebArtz Contest Empty Re: Review WebArtz Contest Fri May 07, 2010 11:50 am

Joel

Joel
Registered Member
Registered Member
WOW! Good review behaviour!

13Review WebArtz Contest Empty Re: Review WebArtz Contest Fri May 07, 2010 11:54 am

Behavior???

Registered Member
Registered Member
LOL, Thankyou

http://www.thedungeons.info

14Review WebArtz Contest Empty Re: Review WebArtz Contest Fri May 07, 2010 11:57 am

Joel

Joel
Registered Member
Registered Member
i did'nt know you can review so well!

15Review WebArtz Contest Empty Re: Review WebArtz Contest Fri May 07, 2010 9:09 pm

Jophy

Jophy
Registered Member
Registered Member
Nice submissions, goodluck to all of you! Smile

http://www.socialtechforum.com/

16Review WebArtz Contest Empty Re: Review WebArtz Contest Fri May 07, 2010 9:37 pm

Joel

Joel
Registered Member
Registered Member
Zoids if you participate, you'll win for sure. You're Forumotion's reviewer.

17Review WebArtz Contest Empty Re: Review WebArtz Contest Sat May 08, 2010 2:00 pm

Jophy

Jophy
Registered Member
Registered Member
Of course I won't... We want the members to enjoy this contest Wink

http://www.socialtechforum.com/

18Review WebArtz Contest Empty Re: Review WebArtz Contest Sat May 08, 2010 2:28 pm

Russel

Russel
and i am really enjoying it. I love reviewing. XD

@topic. Goodluck to all of us. Hey members, come to us and join the contest! XD

19Review WebArtz Contest Empty Re: Review WebArtz Contest Sat May 08, 2010 6:09 pm

Green CoW

Green CoW
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
Really great reviews guys!
Doh... It will get really hard to pick a winner... Good luck everybody.

20Review WebArtz Contest Empty Re: Review WebArtz Contest Sun May 09, 2010 4:11 pm

Joel

Joel
Registered Member
Registered Member
zoids25 wrote:Of course I won't... We want the members to enjoy this contest Wink

haha! Yea! GOOD LUCK TO ALL PARTICIPANTS! Review WebArtz Contest Icon_biggrin

21Review WebArtz Contest Empty Re: Review WebArtz Contest Thu May 13, 2010 2:45 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
C'mon guys submit some more reviews. It ain't a hard task at all.
Just a week more for the competition to close.

22Review WebArtz Contest Empty Re: Review WebArtz Contest Thu May 13, 2010 9:03 am

Joel

Joel
Registered Member
Registered Member
i already did Sanket:) Cant wait to see who the winner is! Razz

23Review WebArtz Contest Empty Re: Review WebArtz Contest Sun May 16, 2010 7:48 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Hey guys!

Come on! Reviewing isn't that hard. Just tell us what you think of WebArtz forum and thats it. How is the look and appearance? How are the services and support provided here? How about the forum management and staff members? Just tell us about these things Smile

You have chance to win the cool web template and the winner rank will be there below your username for the whole month Very Happy

Keep your entries coming sunbath

Thanks to all those who participated. I appreciate your efforts All the best

24Review WebArtz Contest Empty Re: Review WebArtz Contest Mon May 17, 2010 1:19 am

Syfte

Syfte
Registered Member
Registered Member
Nice reviews. Smile

I might try this one.

http://www.spotfeed.net

25Review WebArtz Contest Empty Re: Review WebArtz Contest Mon May 17, 2010 7:40 am

Joel

Joel
Registered Member
Registered Member
You should:) I think i could get Cyclone to try!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum