WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
WebArtz Story Writing Contest!
Start Writing

WebArtz Story Writing Contest [Winner-Dawn] Imwvg767bqqc416r8886

Hello Everyone Very Happy

This time we come with a new idea for the May 2011 contest. It is A WebArtz Story Writing Contest!

What are you required to do?

Just write an extension to this one paragraph & make it a story with any kind of ending. Maybe, a moral for us to follow or any sad or a good ending. Whatever you like. In the end, this time the staff will decide whose story they liked the most. Very Happy

Here is the paragraph
Code:
 There was a Village on the outskirts of Somon. The village had a population of around 1000, whose main occupation was Agriculture. The children in the village used to go to a government school in Somon. There were two twin brothers Amit & Rahul who used to go to the school early morning walking.
Complete the above story, it could be as long as you want. Last date to submit your stories is 25th. You can send it either via PM to me or post it here.

The prize: As always, we'll give a cool and premium quality website template to the winner. This time we are not going to feature any template for the contest. But, the winner will be offered a page of his choice from the WebArtz Shop!

Note: Winner is allowed to choose a template which is not costlier than 15 USD. If the winner wants to buy a template costing more that 15 USD, he gets 50% discount on the prize Very Happy

Is that all the winner will get??
Winner will win the Winner rank for the month of June.
WebArtz Story Writing Contest [Winner-Dawn] Winner11

This time we have something to offer to the runner ups Very Happy The second highest scorer will get 30 Points and the third highest scorer will get 20 Points!

Have fun Writing. All the best Cheer

Click Here to Join WebArtz

Last edited by Sanket on Tue May 31, 2011 10:49 am; edited 2 times in total

http://www.webartzforum.com

Neyra

Neyra
Registered Member
Registered Member
This may be a contest for me.
I don't know yet, if in spiration hit me you may expect a story!!

http://html-dizajn.coolbb.net/

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Neyra wrote:This may be a contest for me.
I don't know yet, if in spiration hit me you may expect a story!!
I am eagerly awaiting to read your story Smile

Irian

Registered Member
Registered Member
nice contest!
the banner is mine... =)=)

http://www.brush-land.co.cc/

Russel

Russel
Come on guys! Join the contest.

https://www.twitter.com/russeltubo

djpurvi

djpurvi
Registered Member
Registered Member
BLOCKED POST

Last edited by djpurvi on Mon May 09, 2011 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total

http://winxclubmembers.vampire-legend.com/

djpurvi

djpurvi
Registered Member
Registered Member
The Window" (Author Purvi S.K)

Two men, both seriously ill, occupied the same hospital room. One man was allowed to sit up in his bed for an hour a day to drain the fluids from his lungs. His bed was next to the room's only window. The other man had to spend all his time flat on his back.
The men talked for hours on end. They spoke of their wives and families, their homes, their jobs, their involvement in the military service, where they had been on vacation. And every afternoon when the man in the bed next to the window could sit up, he would pass the time by describing to his roommate all the things he could see outside the window.

The man in the other bed would live for those one-hour periods where his world would be broadened and enlivened by all the activity and color of the outside world. The window overlooked a park with a lovely lake, the man had said. Ducks and swans played on the water while children sailed their model boats. Lovers walked arm in arm amid flowers of every color of the rainbow. Grand old trees graced the landscape, and a fine view of the city skyline could be seen in the distance. As the man by the window described all this in exquisite detail, the man on the other side of the room would close his eyes and imagine the picturesque scene.

One warm afternoon the man by the window described a parade passing by. Although the other man could not hear the band, he could see it in his mind's eye as the gentleman by the window portrayed it with descriptive words. Unexpectedly, an alien thought entered his head: Why should hehave all the pleasure of seeing everything while I never get to see anything? It didn't seem fair. As the thought fermented, the man felt ashamed at first. But as the days passed and he missed seeing more sights, his envy eroded into resentment and soon turned him sour. He began to brood and found himself unable to sleep. He should be by that window - and that thought now controlled his life.

Late one night, as he lay staring at the ceiling, the man by the window began to cough. He was choking on the fluid in his lungs. The other man watched in the dimly lit room as the struggling man by the window groped for the button to call for help. Listening from across the room, he never moved, never pushed his own button which would have brought the nurse running. In less than five minutes, the coughing and choking stopped, along with the sound of breathing. Now, there was only silence--deathly silence.

The following morning, the day nurse arrived to bring water for their baths. When she found the lifeless body of the man by the window, she was saddened and called the hospital attendant to take it away--no words, no fuss. As soon as it seemed appropriate, the man asked if he could be moved next to the window. The nurse was happy to make the switch and after making sure he was comfortable, she left him alone.

Slowly, painfully, he propped himself up on one elbow to take his first look. Finally, he would have the joy of seeing it all himself. He strained to slowly turn to look out the window beside the bed. It faced a blank wall.

Moral of the story:

The pursuit of happiness is a matter of choice...it is a positive attitude we consciously choose to express. It is not a gift that gets delivered to our doorstep each morning, nor does it come through the window. And I am certain that our circumstances are just a small part of what makes us joyful. If we wait for them to get just right, we will never find lasting joy.
The pursuit of happiness is an inward journey. Our minds are like programs, awaiting the code that will determine behaviors; like bank vaults awaiting our deposits. If we regularly deposit positive, encouraging, and uplifting thoughts, if we continue to bite our lips just before we begin to grumble and complain, if we shoot down that seemingly harmless negative thought as it germinates, we will find that there is much to rejoice about.

http://winxclubmembers.vampire-legend.com/

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Purvi, i can't wait to read the story to our contest.

Your story is wonderful. Smile
Would like to read more. If you have more stories which you want to share, you can PM me.

Fatal Dawn

Registered Member
Registered Member
The Crossroads of Somon
Written by Fatal Dawn (Dawn)

There was a Village on the outskirts of Somon (pronounced “Sa-moan”). The village had a population of around 1000, whose main occupation was Agriculture. The children in the village used to go to a government school in Somon. There were two twin brothers Amit & Rahul who used to go to the school early morning walking.
As Amit & Rahul grew older so too did they develop separate personalities. Differing like night and day, they viewed the world through opposite scopes. Like the peace-loving gentleman, Rahul grew to love nature and everything around him. He was a handsome young man and would spend his time on the outskirts of Somon watching the grandiose prairie fields of Otawn (pronounced “A-tw-awn”) in all of its majesty. Amit was a different story, a rough and crude man who grew to question and reject the very ideals of peaceful world. Initially Amit had lived his life like Rahul, but after much heartache throughout his turbulent life, Amit placed security in violence and often reacted with aggression.
After walking home from school, Amit and Rahul enjoyed a bickering conversation on the ethics of peace versus violence. Among the crossroads of town, came across a shady group of thieves whom had targeted Rahul for his easygoing nature. The ruffians surrounded and nearly beat Rahul to death, before Amit intervened and confronted the gang. Amit tried Rahul’s peace-working methods which did nothing to scare away the gang. Cornered they rushed Amit for the money he had in his pocket, but Amit panicked and pulled from his pocket whatever he could find. A small dagger materialized in his palms before he could comprehend the situation and he slashed one of the boys. As the boy lie bleeding and convulsing, the two others in the group frantically signaled the village folk. Afraid for his life Amit ran as the townsfolk approached the murderer in outrage. Shedding tears, the twins tearfully embraced as Amit ran to the hills and outskirts leaving Somon as a wanted murderer…
----------

Ten years passed as Rahul never caught a single glance of his fugitive brother. Still he visited the pastures of Otawn, never finding a nuance of peace or closure on the events of that day. Now a fully-grown man, Rahul questioned the very ethics of his past. With the coming of age brought to Rahul’s life a silent pain, a hollow ache, and disillusionment for the “sham” of life.
Rahul had attained a name for himself as the messenger of peace. He rose to the ranks of a true leader of his village as its protector and guardian. He championed the white flag of peace and was loved by his citizens. But none of the adoration or status redeemed what was really burning him inside. One day he had sharpened his blade and told the townspeople to wait for him to bring back the true evildoers. He embarked on a journey to kill the gang which took his brother from him and to restore peace to his village. There were three members, of course one died that very day. The other two were older brother Edan and younger brother Ethan. Rahul set out to the hills of Jozoun (pron. “Yo-zoo-‘n”) where his brother ran to that day. The hills were known for their harboring of criminals and Rahul knew undoubtedly that he would find Amit there … and the brothers.
----------

Upon arriving Rahul caught sight of older brother Edan with no trace of the other brother. Terrified Edan ran upon seeing Rahul, but Rahul caught up to the man and slashed his ankles. Crippled, Edan pleaded for his life and atoned for his mistakes that fateful day. Uninterested in hearing this, Rahul pressed his cold vorpal blade against Edan’s neck demanding the location of Amit. A smile soon spread across Edan’s face as he remarked on how much things have changed.
“Amit lives in the further in Jozoun a little ways away from here. He’s a peaceful sheep herder who has nothing doing. Your brother is a reformed, changed man. The events of that day only awakened him to your ideals of peace and nonviolence. You on the other hand have embraced his ideals of the past.”
“Let me ask why you want to kill me Rahul”
“That’s easy. To bring peace to my village from thieves like you who’ve escaped justice.” Rahul replied
Edan’s smile grew to a chuckle. “Justice?” “Justice?!” “Justice does not equal peace… History’s greatest fools have coined revenge as justice. Peace creates dialogue, understanding, and equality for both sides. Justice creates only a monologue of winners and loser; it breeds misunderstanding and leaves both sides wounded and injured.Seeking justice on me will leave you …”
Rahul stopped Edan’s words.
But Edan continued, saying:

“Between what happened with us and your brother and the roars and howls of the crowd I thought no one was innocent that day. No one … but you. Of all people I thought you were innocent amongst the fires of that day. I honestly believed you were the sole citizen of peace that day. But seeing you now – with that blade pressed against my neck – I see now that… I was wrong.
“Shut the hell up! Just… Stop talking or I’ll kill you!” Rahul screamed.
But like a herder prodding a his cattle, Edan continued to goad Rahul.
“One last thing,” Edan said, “before you embarked on this … this journey of self-righteous vengeance. Did you be sure to dig two graves?”
“That other gang member – my younger brother Ethan – may be coming here soon enough. As you sharpened your blade for the purpose of killing, so too may Ethan.
Hatred is a vicious cycle. Violence produces only more violence; aggression only begets more aggression. So too must one dig another grave for himself if he follows a path of revenge. Remember that ...”
Angered by his words, Rahul killed Edan before he could even finish his sentence. Shocked by his actions, Rahul dropped the bloody blade and ran further into the hills where Edan said Amit resided. Sure enough that blade left at the scene of the murder found itself in the hands of none other than Ethan.
----------

After some wandering, Rahul came across the hilliest pastures of Jozoun. The scene reminded him of the prairie fields of Otawn that used to comfort him. Upon the fields he had spot a sheep herder tending to the flock. Instantly Rahul ran out to the man who in turn ran to him. “Rahul?”, the man said. “Amit!” cried Rahul with tears of joy.

The twins embraced tearfully as each exclaimed how happy he was to see the other. Amit hugged his brother but instantly felt something changed about him. Something…darker. Amit took a step back and gravely asked only one question he probably knew the answer for.
“Whose blood is that blood on your robes, Rahul?”
“I cut myself trying to cut some fruit,” said Rahul. But Amit did not buy the lie for even a moment and sternly demanded the truth.
“I met Edan on my way here and I….”
Amit stopped Rahul.
“You killed him.” said Amit. “You murdered a man under the proudly-proclaimed banner of self-righteousness and to settle the score with what happened that day.”
Amit asked for the cursed blade. Refusing to hand over an absent blade, the twins fumbled and fought with Rahul striking Amit during the scuffle. The impact cast Amit against a large spiked stone formation which impaled Amit through his stomach. With blood profusely leaking from ribcage, Amit struggled to stay alive.
In horror, Rahul stepped back in order to run but Amit vehemently demanded he stay. Amit blamed himself for his brother’s fall into darkness. “Rahul you are my brother!” At these words, Rahul’s world fell apart and his stomach sank heavily.
“You are my brother!” Amit continued. “I can shepherd this flock of sheep on their past tracks, but I cannot do the same for you. You’re a hero to your village while I am a lowly goat monger. Still at the crossroads, the greatest victim that day was our village’s greatest hero… you.”
“At the crossroads, many men face the most difficult and dire situations of their lives. The devil often comes at this point to barter for their souls. Only those with good shepherds are usually able to resist that dangerous offer. You… were my shepherd Rahul, I just wish… I could have been yours. Forgive me.”
Rahul was at a loss for words, but Amit had more to say. Amit was slowly dying but he comfortably smiled and spoke with his dying breath to Rahul. Amit told Rahul bring his body to the townspeople and continue to be that hero.
“The village needs a hero and I believe you can still be that hero, Rahul. Keep believing in peace, love nature, breathe the morning dawn, and be… that hero. As human nature, people believe in a glamorous peace. They sleep peacefully at night unknowing the truth behind how it was attained, through sacrifice and loss.
Still it is said that the peace many enjoy often rest precariously upon the unseen sacrifices. Rahul – you are the peace and I am the sacrifice for that peace. I will die as a villain… so you may live on… as a hero. I love you, brother…”
Choking on a cocktail of his own tears, Rahul cried as his brother whispered his final words. Both brothers felt a burden lifted from their very shoulders and Rahul’s cloudy veil of darkness disintegrated at his brother’s passing. Rahul cried out to the heavens to bring his brother back, but it was too late. Rahul shrank into his former self in order to be the peaceful man he always knew he was. To be the man Rahul would want him to be…
----------

Rahul returned to Somon with the body of his deceased beloved brother. The citizens cheered him jubilantly but Rahul still felt emptiness inside.
Later that day, sheltered from the noisy streets filled with superficial adoration, Rahul traveled alone to the prairie fields of Otawn. There amid the vast, sun-drenched plains he buried Amit’s body. In a makeshift burial, Rahul stared at his brother’s open grave for hours before closing it. Afterwards he wasted little time digging a second grave – this one labeled with the epithet:
“Here lies the peaceful hero Rahul. The man who died at the crossroads. ~”
Rahul stood ready over his own grave ready to accept his deeds like Edan and Amit did before him. Rahul was ready to fulfill his place in that endless cycle of hatred. For Rahul knew that at that very moment, Ethan was very well digging his brother’s grave as well and sharpening that same cursed dagger.
----------

Themes & Message:

1. The Crossroads of Somon. The "Crossroads" implies a metaphorical meaning symbolizing a point in life where every man must come to a monumental choice through a dire situation. The crossroads test the will and morale of men. Without a good "shepherd" or guidance (ex: a friend, family, or even God) some may be headed down the darkened forgotten road. Legend also says that the Devil also comes to many men at this point to barter for their souls. Read more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossroads_(culture)

2. Loss of Innocence. Evil is a subjective creation of society. Nobody is born evil the same way criminals are not born but forged from the fires of society. Certain situations (especially those at the crossroads) can turn good men into criminals. These situations can also label you and scar you for life. Once you lose your innocence it can never be regained.

3. “Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.” This comes straight from the teachings of Confucius whom also believed in the philosophy of the "golden rule." In this case the same hatred and violence you show people through the act of revenge may come back to you. When you seek revenge against a person you set up a cycle for someone else to reciprocate the same revenge.

4. Justice does not equal peace… Leaders like Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr. rejected the eye for an eye philosophy. Justice is merely interested in settling the score. Martin Luther King Jr believed peace is not merely an end but a means.

5. Peace and Sacrifice. Many believe in a "glamorous" peace unaware that most often peace comes at the unseen sacrifices of others in the process. Many of us are not aware of the sacrifices being made to keep us safe at night. There is a famous saying "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" or "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

6. What makes a hero? Often the greatest heroes are the unsung heroes. They are not the grand, larger-than-life champions but the everyday heroes who promote peace through their own personal, daily sacrifices.

7. “I can shepherd this flock of sheep on their past tracks, but I cannot do the same for you." metaphorical. Often we can help many others but those closest to us. A shepherd may tend his fold of flock but will always be thinking of that one stray sheep - the one he wasn't able to guide. Parents for example may do everything for their children but cannot force them on the right path.
    See the Parable of the Lost Sheep.
    Which of you men, if you had one hundred sheep, and lost one of them, wouldn't leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one that was lost, until he found it?

Last edited by Dawn on Sun May 15, 2011 8:37 am; edited 5 times in total

kritika

kritika
Registered Member
Registered Member
djpurvi wrote:The Window" (Author Purvi S.K)

Two men, both seriously ill, occupied the same hospital room. One man was allowed to sit up in his bed for an hour a day to drain the fluids from his lungs. His bed was next to the room's only window. The other man had to spend all his time flat on his back.
The men talked for hours on end. They spoke of their wives and families, their homes, their jobs, their involvement in the military service, where they had been on vacation. And every afternoon when the man in the bed next to the window could sit up, he would pass the time by describing to his roommate all the things he could see outside the window.

The man in the other bed would live for those one-hour periods where his world would be broadened and enlivened by all the activity and color of the outside world. The window overlooked a park with a lovely lake, the man had said. Ducks and swans played on the water while children sailed their model boats. Lovers walked arm in arm amid flowers of every color of the rainbow. Grand old trees graced the landscape, and a fine view of the city skyline could be seen in the distance. As the man by the window described all this in exquisite detail, the man on the other side of the room would close his eyes and imagine the picturesque scene.

One warm afternoon the man by the window described a parade passing by. Although the other man could not hear the band, he could see it in his mind's eye as the gentleman by the window portrayed it with descriptive words. Unexpectedly, an alien thought entered his head: Why should hehave all the pleasure of seeing everything while I never get to see anything? It didn't seem fair. As the thought fermented, the man felt ashamed at first. But as the days passed and he missed seeing more sights, his envy eroded into resentment and soon turned him sour. He began to brood and found himself unable to sleep. He should be by that window - and that thought now controlled his life.

Late one night, as he lay staring at the ceiling, the man by the window began to cough. He was choking on the fluid in his lungs. The other man watched in the dimly lit room as the struggling man by the window groped for the button to call for help. Listening from across the room, he never moved, never pushed his own button which would have brought the nurse running. In less than five minutes, the coughing and choking stopped, along with the sound of breathing. Now, there was only silence--deathly silence.

The following morning, the day nurse arrived to bring water for their baths. When she found the lifeless body of the man by the window, she was saddened and called the hospital attendant to take it away--no words, no fuss. As soon as it seemed appropriate, the man asked if he could be moved next to the window. The nurse was happy to make the switch and after making sure he was comfortable, she left him alone.

Slowly, painfully, he propped himself up on one elbow to take his first look. Finally, he would have the joy of seeing it all himself. He strained to slowly turn to look out the window beside the bed. It faced a blank wall.

Moral of the story:

The pursuit of happiness is a matter of choice...it is a positive attitude we consciously choose to express. It is not a gift that gets delivered to our doorstep each morning, nor does it come through the window. And I am certain that our circumstances are just a small part of what makes us joyful. If we wait for them to get just right, we will never find lasting joy.
The pursuit of happiness is an inward journey. Our minds are like programs, awaiting the code that will determine behaviors; like bank vaults awaiting our deposits. If we regularly deposit positive, encouraging, and uplifting thoughts, if we continue to bite our lips just before we begin to grumble and complain, if we shoot down that seemingly harmless negative thought as it germinates, we will find that there is much to rejoice about.

Hey DJ! The story is so nice and touching but I think its not your own creation Idea coz..... I read it in my text book of 11th standard.....anyways nice effort and thanks for reminding me that beautiful story.....all d best!

11WebArtz Story Writing Contest [Winner-Dawn] Empty The story of Omar and the piece of cloth Wed May 11, 2011 8:14 pm

Ezio

Ezio
Registered Member
Registered Member
Give My last kiss

A stern-faced thugs were the harley motorhome, when passing a beautiful girl long dress who was standing on a bridge overpass.

He stopped his bike and asked: Twisted Evil "what are you doing?"
The girl replied: Sad "I want to kill myself"

Taking this opportunity the thugs said: Twisted Evil "if so before you jump, give me your kiss the last one"
The girl was kissed.
After the kiss ended, the thugs with a beaming face said: Twisted Evil "why do you want to kill yourself? Your kiss is so hot and exciting. Surely many men who would infatuated with this kiss "

Sadly the girl replied: Sad "I want to kill myself because parents and my family against my dress and dress up like a woman "

THE-END
lol!

Last edited by Ezio on Sat May 14, 2011 2:27 pm; edited 7 times in total

http://www.forumbargedoz.ce.ms

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Ezio, we cannot accept this story for the competition.

Ezio

Ezio
Registered Member
Registered Member
hmm... Why?

Drogba921

Registered Member
Registered Member
Purvi has plagarised her story from here: http://ashvital.freeservers.com/window%20%28i%29.htm
And ezio from here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/49906310/ISLAND-THE-BROTHERS

http://www.codinghelp.org

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Ezio, you have got your answer why. Moreover, i gave an initial starting paragraph of the story for all users.

Now, purvi & Ezio both of you cannot participate in this contest. I am disappointed. Sad

Drogba921

Registered Member
Registered Member
Ill add my submission soon.

http://www.codinghelp.org

Ezio

Ezio
Registered Member
Registered Member
hehehehehehhehe sorry-sorry, okay don't angry. now i'll make my own story, relax. Very Happy

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Ezio, i am sorry but you can't take part in this competition anymore. I take cheating very seriously & disrespect it completely. So do most of the members here.

Matti

Matti
Registered Member
Registered Member
Good luck to all who enter this contest.

http://csshelp.forumotion.net/

Ezio

Ezio
Registered Member
Registered Member
#sanket : okay no problem, that's my fault, maybe i can join the competition next month.Razz

Yeah, good luck guy ! Cool The Dawn Story is soo long, i think he's writer Shocked GL !

Fatal Dawn

Registered Member
Registered Member
Ezio wrote: The Dawn Story is soo long, i think he's writer Shocked GL !
Let's say that writing is my area and I am currently studying this for schooling. Smile
But that's not taking away from the effort. You still have to proofread your work and make sure you are using the best words possible so the audience can understand. Although rewarding in the end writing is a frustrating and sometimes tedious endeavor which is why a lot of writers get so insulted when their work is taken. Wink

Ezio

Ezio
Registered Member
Registered Member
Dawn wrote:
Ezio wrote: The Dawn Story is soo long, i think he's writer Shocked GL !
Let's say that writing is my area and I am currently studying this for schooling. Smile
But that's not taking away from the effort. You still have to proofread your work and make sure you are using the best words possible so the audience can understand. Although rewarding in the end writing is a frustrating and sometimes tedious endeavor which is why a lot of writers get so insulted when their work is taken. Wink

okay, I've read half of your story very interesting story, maybe you are the winner. GL! Cool

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Drogba921 wrote:Ill add my submission soon.

We still await for your entry. Smile

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Without much competition, we have a winner Dawn

Honestly, i had not read the story up until now. I am absolutely thrilled to read the story & the message you gave through the story. Very Happy cheers
Also, i now want you to make a thread in the General Discussion with the story posted. The story needs some appreciation & applause. I will also add the thread's link here

Ezio

Ezio
Registered Member
Registered Member
waw, Good luck guys ! Razz

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum