WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1 Mr. & Miss WebArtz Contest 2011 - Page 2 Empty Mr. & Miss WebArtz Contest 2011 Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:25 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

Mr. & Miss WebArtz Contest 2011

"Participate in the Yearly Mr & Miss WebArtz Contest to Win a HTML page"

Mr. & Miss WebArtz Contest 2011 - Page 2 Wa_mrms_con

Hello Everyone Very Happy

As always, we are really thankful to the members for making each & every contest highly successful.

It gives us great pleasure to announce Mr. & Miss WebArtz Contest 2011 in the month of December

What you need to do?
You just have to post a photo of yours with a banner in the background saying WebArtz. The inspiration to this contest was this thread here. If you can prove, that its you in the photo the banner of WebArtz is not require Wink

Is that all that you got to do?
Its not so easy this time. You have to go through a round of questionnaire as well.

The Process
Submit your photos in this thread before the 15th, which guarantees your participation in the contest.

On 15th of Dec, a questionnaire will be forwarded to you via PM. You need to PM back the answers before the 20th.

How will the winner be decided?
On the 20th, we will post the voting thread with the pictures of our participants. Then members can vote for each one of them.
With the questionnaire, Anikillien & Me will be judging the questionnaire & giving 1 or 0 points for each of the questions.
The Number of Votes + The Number of points earned will decide the winner of this contest in both categories of Mr. WebArtz & Miss WebArtz.

On 30th of December the voting will end & the winners will be announced.

The prize:
The winner will get a cool HTML template from our shop!

Is that all the winner will get??
The winner will Earn Winner Ranks for a months time & a permanent award in their profile.

If you have any questions, post it here in this thread.
So start your quest to win the Contest, show us your Talent Very Happy

Click Here to Join WebArtz

http://www.webartzforum.com

26 Mr. & Miss WebArtz Contest 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr. & Miss WebArtz Contest 2011 Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:47 am

An

Miss WebArtz
Miss WebArtz
I know. Razz

27 Mr. & Miss WebArtz Contest 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr. & Miss WebArtz Contest 2011 Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:02 pm

experiencesforum

experiencesforum
Registered Member
Registered Member
Hey fataldawn, you posted in this thread, but you don't join it, how it could be ? ( emoticon : angry )

I can't accept this condition, you should register yourself ! Axe

anyway, don't anyone want to challenge An's beauty Angel ?, let's challenge her !, I believe there are alot of beautiful members in this forum ! woohoo1

http://experience.forum.st

28 Mr. & Miss WebArtz Contest 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr. & Miss WebArtz Contest 2011 Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:30 am

Fatal Dawn

Registered Member
Registered Member
experiencesforum wrote:Hey fataldawn, you posted in this thread, but you don't join it, how it could be ? ( emoticon : angry )

I can't accept this condition, you should register yourself ! Axe

Not this time. Unfortunately my time is spent here, I've moved on.
Good luck to you and Gassy.

experiencesforum wrote: anyway, don't anyone want to challenge An's beauty Angel ?, let's challenge her !, I believe there are alot of beautiful members in this forum ! woohoo1
True. Who will give her some competition. Razz

29 Mr. & Miss WebArtz Contest 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr. & Miss WebArtz Contest 2011 Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:22 am

An

Miss WebArtz
Miss WebArtz
NOBODY CAN! I'M THE BEST! *is self-obsessed*

xD

30 Mr. & Miss WebArtz Contest 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr. & Miss WebArtz Contest 2011 Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:48 pm

experiencesforum

experiencesforum
Registered Member
Registered Member
An wrote:NOBODY CAN! I'M THE BEST! *is self-obsessed*

xD

yeah of course, go An go, give me A, give me N,.... An.. ! woohoo1
I believe you will be the winner All the best

http://experience.forum.st

31 Mr. & Miss WebArtz Contest 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr. & Miss WebArtz Contest 2011 Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Thank's Fatal Down. Rolling Eyes I love you

32 Mr. & Miss WebArtz Contest 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr. & Miss WebArtz Contest 2011 Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:19 pm

An

Miss WebArtz
Miss WebArtz
@Gama: Lol, Agreed. Nobody, I said NOBODY, can beat the great An. Razz Razz

33 Mr. & Miss WebArtz Contest 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr. & Miss WebArtz Contest 2011 Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:07 am

blindbat1457

Registered Member
Registered Member
Image Removed

I wasn't able to include WebArtz in the photo but I swear it is me. Wink

34 Mr. & Miss WebArtz Contest 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr. & Miss WebArtz Contest 2011 Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:55 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Disqualified Razz
Next time be careful not to post such pictures.

http://www.webartzforum.com

35 Mr. & Miss WebArtz Contest 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr. & Miss WebArtz Contest 2011 Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:42 am

An wrote:@Gama: Lol, Agreed. Nobody, I said NOBODY, can beat the great An. Razz Razz
Evil or Very Mad Yep, you are lucky Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum