WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Newbie Empty Newbie Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:27 am

komebeaux

Registered Member
Registered Member
Hi, I am a newbie that posted a question a while back as part of an assignment in my WEB101 class. I am majoring in Web and Multimedia Development at a school in Maryland. So far, I have covered HTML, Dreamweaver, CSS, and will be taking a summer course in MySQL and PHP. I look forward to posting many more questions here!

2Newbie Empty Re: Newbie Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:42 am

Mr.Joker

Mr.Joker
Mr. WebArtz
Mr. WebArtz
Welcome to WebArtz forum mate. You can check our tutorials, or post yours. Smile

3Newbie Empty Re: Newbie Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:01 am

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Welcome to WebArtz Very Happy

Nice to meet you.

4Newbie Empty Re: Newbie Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:19 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator