WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yet another newbie. Empty Yet another newbie. Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:57 am

Green CoW

Green CoW
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
Hi there everybody I'm Green CoW!
I stumbled on this site while clicking some random links, so I thought I might as well register.
If you are wondering if I hurt myself while stumbling, then the answer is no!

To be honest, I really suck in making these intros since I never know what to write about myself. Gonna give it a shot anyway.. Rolling Eyes

I come from far away country called Sweden... No there aren't any polar bears in the area I'm living in (what I'm aware of).
Now and then I start up that graphics application and try to do some good looking images, but most of them ends up in the dust bin. I even try to code programs but I guess I'm even worse at that than doing graphics...

Well.. what to say.. I really can't go on... Getting too depressed writing about myself.. Crying or Very sad

See ya..
GC

2Yet another newbie. Empty Re: Yet another newbie. Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:20 am

Mario

Mario
Registered Member
Registered Member
Welcome to the forum.

3Yet another newbie. Empty Re: Yet another newbie. Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:06 am

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Hi Green CoW!

I saw you on a graphics forum about a year ago. I've seen some of your creations and they really impressed me Very Happy

We'd surely like to see your graphics here. Feel free to post them.

Welcome to WebArtz Smile

4Yet another newbie. Empty Re: Yet another newbie. Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:08 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Welcome to WebArtz, i used to feel the same that i am a noob at making graphics or even coding a few years back. But now i have improved with practice & learning. Very Happy

Hope to see your gfx creations.

http://www.webartzforum.com

5Yet another newbie. Empty Re: Yet another newbie. Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:46 am

Green CoW

Green CoW
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
Thanks everybody for the welcome!

I added a little gallery in the show off forum. Hope you guys will like it! Embarassed

ankillien wrote:I saw you on a graphics forum about a year ago. I've seen some of your creations and they really impressed me Very Happy

We'd surely like to see your graphics here. Feel free to post them.
Guess you're just saying this to be nice to newbies Wink.. Just kidding... I'm glad you like some of my stuff!

Sanket wrote:Welcome to WebArtz, i used to feel the same that i am a noob at making graphics or even coding a few years back. But now i have improved with practice & learning. Very Happy

Hope to see your gfx creations.
Ah... Practice makes perfect they say, but it's hard when you're always judging yourself. I always tend to delete most of my work and start over, and most of the times I even don't show it off because I think my creations pretty much suck.

Anyway... I'll think I will like it here.. Been lurking around some, and it looks like a nice community!!

6Yet another newbie. Empty Re: Yet another newbie. Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:46 am

Jophy

Jophy
Registered Member
Registered Member
Welcome to Webartz!

http://www.socialtechforum.com/

7Yet another newbie. Empty Re: Yet another newbie. Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:18 am

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Green CoW wrote:Guess you're just saying this to be nice to newbies Wink.. Just kidding... I'm glad you like some of my stuff!

No, I really saw you on some GFX forum Smile I am not sure if it was you or another person with same name "Green CoW" Razz

8Yet another newbie. Empty Re: Yet another newbie. Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:16 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
My knowledge in graphics too is limited, but i try to create as much nicer designs as possible. Whenever i get time, i try to learn more skills involved.

But showing off your work is the best way to improve, your critics will provide you with inputs. Never worry about the bad remarks, but they will give you exact points where you can improve.

For example in my gallery, i used to post ranks. Through my gallery i realized my fonts were not clear. After that they gave me exact information on how to improve them.

So its all a learning process Very Happy

http://www.webartzforum.com

9Yet another newbie. Empty Re: Yet another newbie. Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:54 am

Dreamly

Dreamly
Registered Member
Registered Member
ankillien wrote:
Green CoW wrote:Guess you're just saying this to be nice to newbies Wink.. Just kidding... I'm glad you like some of my stuff!

No, I really saw you on some GFX forum Smile I am not sure if it was you or another person with same name "Green CoW" Razz

Yeah, same here. Graphics Hall etc.. I love his gfx =)

Welcome GreeN! Enjoy!

http://www.sparkchat.net

10Yet another newbie. Empty Re: Yet another newbie. Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:21 am

netsniper

Registered Member
Registered Member
Welcome on board

Yet another newbie. 374978

http://www.mybulgariaportal.com

11Yet another newbie. Empty Re: Yet another newbie. Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:59 am

SophieDophs

SophieDophs