WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1WebArtz Forum Review - Page 2 Empty WebArtz Forum Review Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:07 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

WebArtz Forum Review
Now its your opportunity to review WebArtz

Hi All!

We got a review done from Forumotion for WebArtz. Here are the results.
zoids25 wrote:
WebArtz Forum Review - Page 2 Yourfo10

Webartz

WebArtz Forum Review - Page 2 Review12 Congratulations! Your free forum review has been completed. The forum review will hold many tips, suggestions, comments, and feedback that's convenient and voluntary for your forum. Here is your forum review:

WebArtz Forum Review - Page 2 Genera12 Generalities

1. First Impressions (Score: 18/20):
    First, from the first time I came into the forum(from the past), it really attracted me in to register on this cool forum(Smile), the reasons are, it's helpful for guests/members about web designing and codings, the colors are light and a bit 'calmy', it's not hard to look at the forum, and the graphics are good. Now let's go ahead to some features of the forum, I liked the way you inform members, not only in the announcements forum but there's also info's you can get on the homepage message,that's nice, the middle portion of the index is fine(where you can find the forums), looks well organized, the bottom part is also the same, nothing wrong with it. Now, what I'm thinking here is why not add a homepage to the forum? Since this is a web designing/coding/graphics forum, adding a homepage can make this really look a web designing forum and hence can attract more visitors, So nothing more I can say here. Still had a nice impression.

2. Categories & Forums (Score: 10/10):
    I'd say that you had nice amount and sets of forums for the main purpose of the forum, I liked how the number of off topic forums are well maintained even if some members requests more, now, to the organization of the forums, I liked how the forums are positioned on the index, I can easily find important forums such as announcements and introduction forum, the forums that are related to the main purpose of the forum is found at the middle portion(2nd portion category), this is usually seen in a forum, so I don't see anything wrong there, the 3rd category is the off topic one, except for suggestions forum, but even it's not an off topic, it's better to retain it's position there than having a category with only 1 forum, so retaining it there is better although it's recommended to place it at top portion to make it easier to find, ok, nice work on the organization, now, to the appearance of the forums & categories, I'd say they look fine, the subforums are also hidden which is better, the descriptions of the forums are just fine, so nice work overall on this criteria.

Generalities total :: 28/30

WebArtz Forum Review - Page 2 Forums10 Forum Style

1. Major Graphics (Score: 7/10):
    Banner:
    The banner is brilliant at first glance for me, If I'm not mistaken, the wings there(dunno what it is) is the forum logo/mascot, that's a nice choice, I liked that, the color of the banner is absolutely nice for the theme/skin of the forum, had the same colors with the category tables of the forum which is nice, the fonts are also nice, not really simple, but one thing I noticed with the banner is that it looks a bit plain for me when you stare at it, especially on the sides of the banner, not really a big issue but it could have been better.(4/5)

Navigation Bar:
    The main navigation bars on the index are the default ones, but the index still looks good even you had those default ones, nothing wrong if you;ll retain it, but it could be better by having different small icons beside it, make it a bit colorful and it would be better or changing navigation bars would also be good, but as I'd mentioned, it still looks good even if you don't change it, now, the other navigation bars(new topic & post reply) are also default one but looks good with the forum at the moment. You can do better than those navigation bars Wink (3/5)

2. Forum Layout & Color Scheme (Score: 10/10):
    The theme of the forum is just simple with looking good light colors, because of those colors(dark sky blue & white), the forum look a bit more professional, I liked the combination of blue and white on the forum at the moment, the forum looks professional on this colors so I think sticking with this colors is fine.

3. Images & Icons (Score: 8/10):
    From the navigation bars criteria, as I;d mentioned, it would be better if you'll change it to non-default icons, try to make it more colorful Wink Now, the images on each forums are brilliant, I liked them! They're having same sizes and this images also adds a bit color on the index which is nice! No 'who is online' icon but try to add an image on it to make the index more attracting, the forum icons(new post, no new post & forum is locked) are the default ones also, but doesn't matter, it looks good at the index but it's always better to have non default ones, it's better Wink

Forum Style total :: 25/30

WebArtz Forum Review - Page 2 Usergr10 Usergroups

1. Population of Groups (Score: 8/10):
    The total numbers of staff according to the users being colored is 6, If I;m not mistaken, there are 2 administrator, 2 moderators and 2 technicians, I'd say the forum had a nice amount of administrator at the moment, since the forum is still growing, it's not recommended to add more or the forum might appear to be overpopulated with admins, 2 moderators is also fine since there are 2 admins, 2 technicians is also fine at the moment since there aren't that lots of members requesting for support, so I think that's a nice and balance set of staff members on the forum, but 1 thing I noticed wrong is you don't have any graphics staff, since you had graphics forum, so this looks odd for me, atleast adding 1 here so it won't look that there's no one caring for this section.

2. Staff Groups / User Groups (Score: 8/10):
    The total number of usergroups on the forum is 3 which includes the administration group, moderation group and the helpers group of the forum(technician), I'd say that's a nice amount and set of groups, all of them seems to have use but the same thing here, you don't have any graphics group since you had a graphics forum, some guests might think that they can't request graphics because there are no graphics staff, so try add one.

Usergroups :: 16/20

WebArtz Forum Review - Page 2 Foruma30 Forum Activity

1. Post/Member Ratio & Quantity (Score: 9/10):
    Our users have posted a total of 5377 messages
    We have 81 registered users
    The newest registered user is Ahlbom

5337 posts is brilliant! That's a nice achievement of posting! So nice work here, I'd seen lots of members posting here from the past I'd been active here and I'm seeing same thing, almost all of the forums had large amount of posts but I'd seen all of the posts is concentrated at the general discussion forum, most of the posts are located at the GD section, but not bad, still had a nice work here...

2. Users Active (Score: 10/10):
    Members connected during last 24 hours : Ahlbom, ankillien, Black Cat XIII, BlueSky, Cody, DarkPoint, Dillon, Dreamlimix, Fred100, Green CoW, Joel, jshushij, LH Justin, Mario, micro1000, MrMega, netsniper, Sanket, shamzblueworld, SophieDophs, Veljko, Whatif, ze_chaofan, zoids25

I'm always surprised from the begging I joined here(when there are only about 25-30 members), there's still lots of members logging in each period by that time even it's set to 24 hours, that's nice, and now, you've reach this numbers of members logging in each period, nice work! 14 users being most online is also many to be considered, so nice work here!

Forum Activity total :: 19/20

WebArtz Forum Review - Page 2 Genera12 Other

Grade Legend: A- Outstanding! B-Very Good C-Good D-Fair/Average E-Poor F-Very Poor

• Aestheticsm: B
  • Organization: A
  • Originality: B
  • Forum Language: B
  • Professionalism: B
  • Rules and Terms of Services: B
  • Cleanliness of The Index/Portal: A
  • Creativity: C
  • Forum Features: B
  • Staff Moderation and Activity: B

Avarage: B

WebArtz Forum Review - Page 2 Yourov10
Overall Marking: 88/100
You have passed!

WebArtz Forum Review - Page 2 Conclu10

What could be done to improve your forum:
Just need to change some default images and it will look better Wink

The best thing I like about your forum:
Mainly the minor graphics.
Thanks to zoids25 for the review. Very Happy

Now its your turn to add comments or review WebArtz. What do you think, can be added or removed from WebArtz to make it a more wonderful place.

Please post your comments about webartz, they are going to be added to this html page soon http://www.webartzforum.com/Review-h11.htm

We are really thankful for our member's valued contribution provided to WebArtz.

Regards,
WebArtz Team

Last edited by Sanket on Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.webartzforum.com

26WebArtz Forum Review - Page 2 Empty Re: WebArtz Forum Review Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:33 pm

Joel

Registered Member
Registered Member
hahaha:)

Webartz have helped me on coding, html knowledge and of course, creating more graphics for my forum Razz

http://www.advertisehotspot.info/

27WebArtz Forum Review - Page 2 Empty Re: WebArtz Forum Review Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:12 pm

pimentel2

"Suggest a Contest" Contest Winner
WebArtz Forum Review - Page 2 Winner11
Wow, nice Smile WebArtz did very good on the review!

28WebArtz Forum Review - Page 2 Empty Re: WebArtz Forum Review Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:22 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Joel wrote:hahaha:)

Webartz have helped me on coding, html knowledge and of course, creating more graphics for my forum Razz

Thank you, comment added Very Happy

29WebArtz Forum Review - Page 2 Empty Re: WebArtz Forum Review Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:26 am

when i came to the forum,i really wanted to register!The best place for coding support!

30WebArtz Forum Review - Page 2 Empty Re: WebArtz Forum Review Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:04 am

Dreamly

Dreamly
Registered Member
Registered Member
Awesome review zoids! Woohoo for WebArtz!

http://www.sparkchat.net

31WebArtz Forum Review - Page 2 Empty Re: WebArtz Forum Review Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:27 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Cool-Processor wrote:when i came to the forum,i really wanted to register!The best place for coding support!

Comment Added. Smile

32WebArtz Forum Review - Page 2 Empty Re: WebArtz Forum Review Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:07 am

Sanket wrote:Comment Added. Smile

Remove it please Smile

33WebArtz Forum Review - Page 2 Empty Re: WebArtz Forum Review Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:10 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Cool-Processor wrote:
Sanket wrote:Comment Added. Smile

Remove it please Smile

As you wish, removed.

34WebArtz Forum Review - Page 2 Empty Re: WebArtz Forum Review Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:49 am

thank you

35WebArtz Forum Review - Page 2 Empty Re: WebArtz Forum Review Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:56 am

Dreamly

Dreamly
Registered Member
Registered Member
Can I do it?

"WebArtz is an awesome forum, it really helped me with Html, Css, Graphics and other computer languages. It also has very friendly community and staff always willing to help. I'd recommend WebArtz if you need help with web design!" ~Dream

http://www.sparkchat.net

36WebArtz Forum Review - Page 2 Empty Re: WebArtz Forum Review Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:42 am

Krazy

Registered Member
Registered Member
I like both reviews. Zoids is really formal. Lol Razz

37WebArtz Forum Review - Page 2 Empty Re: WebArtz Forum Review Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:26 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Thanks Dream, added Wink

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum