WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Cut" an HTML Page? Empty "Cut" an HTML Page? Mon May 03, 2010 10:14 pm

http://www.jalokimgraphics.com/gallery/Concept-Art/JalokimGraphics-almost-v6-pic_3.htm

i want to "cut" effect my HTML page like Jalo;s skin at the link(at the top left behind ego's logo).

What HTML do i need for that?

2"Cut" an HTML Page? Empty Re: "Cut" an HTML Page? Mon May 03, 2010 10:20 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Hi!

Sorry, I don't understand which cut effect are you talking about. Can you explain more?

3"Cut" an HTML Page? Empty Re: "Cut" an HTML Page? Mon May 03, 2010 10:34 pm

Leave it.

I found that this "cut" effect is the image which its side which seems to be "cut" is darker Razz

oh and does anybody have forumotions little monster facing at the screen???

4"Cut" an HTML Page? Empty Re: "Cut" an HTML Page? Mon May 03, 2010 11:12 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
I'll send you the monster via PM.

Solved | Locked

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum