WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1How many of you are learning css? Empty How many of you are learning css? Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:40 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Hey guys,

I just wanted to know how many of you all are learning css? Do you learn it on the web or somewhere else? What are the sites from where you read tutorials etc?

Edit:Sticked ~Black Cat XIII

http://www.webartzforum.com

2How many of you are learning css? Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:35 am

Mario

Mario
Registered Member
Registered Member
Taking a Programming Class. Leaning here and there. I just learned how to make your own Navigation buttons from scratch.

3How many of you are learning css? Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:18 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
I am learning CSS. I learn some advanced tricks and IE fixes etc.
To learn I read blogs related to CSS and I always check the source code of a good looking website Razz

4How many of you are learning css? Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:14 am

LH Justin

LH Justin
Registered Member
Registered Member
I know CSS already, but I'm still trying to get good at it. I guess I mainly learn from experience and studying other people's coding.

http://lhjgraphics.net/

5How many of you are learning css? Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:53 pm

TanMan

Registered Member
Registered Member
I have a pretty good knowledge of it. Just have problems occasionally with the more advanced things.

I learned everything I know about coding Here. Which I'm sure everyone that knows coding knows about.

6How many of you are learning css? Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:14 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
TanMan wrote:I learned everything I know about coding Here. Which I'm sure everyone that knows coding knows about.

Yes Tan,

Thats the best and most reliable source to learn coding.

7How many of you are learning css? Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:38 pm

khubaib_95

Registered Member
Registered Member
I learnt it but forgot..

8How many of you are learning css? Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:50 pm

SophieDophs

SophieDophs
Registered Member
Registered Member
I have just started really, but I plan to read lots of CSS blogs, websites, and I have ordered a CSS book from my library which will help.

9How many of you are learning css? Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:54 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
SophieDophs wrote:I have just started really, but I plan to read lots of CSS blogs, websites, and I have ordered a CSS book from my library which will help.

Thank nice Smile

I think learning to code CSS is easy but its difficult to to use it and develop templates with CSS. It requires lots of practice.

10How many of you are learning css? Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:14 am

karna

karna
Registered Member
Registered Member
I know CSS and I am stilllearning it. I know aliitle more than just basics lol.

11How many of you are learning css? Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:14 am

Abiohazard

Abiohazard
Registered Member
Registered Member
I need to finish learning HTML first Sad

12How many of you are learning css? Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:57 pm

Ninja

Ninja
Registered Member
Registered Member
I'm currently coding a forum skin using nothing but css, no images or anything...quite fun really Very Happy But I do know a thing or two about it, just simply by practice and taking apart other codes until I got to a point where I could do the basics, then just looked up certain things I couldn't do ^^

13How many of you are learning css? Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:42 pm

MrMega

MrMega
Registered Member
Registered Member
Lol no way am I learning CSS xD

I'll stick with HTML for now, thank you.

14How many of you are learning css? Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:44 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja wrote:I'm currently coding a forum skin using nothing but css, no images or anything...quite fun really Very Happy But I do know a thing or two about it, just simply by practice and taking apart other codes until I got to a point where I could do the basics, then just looked up certain things I couldn't do ^^
Thats the best way to go about it Very Happy
By the way welcome to WebArtz. If you would've made a introductory thread we could have got a opportunity to welcome you. Smile
https://webartz.forumotion.com/introductions-f4/

MrMega wrote:Lol no way am I learning CSS xD

I'll stick with HTML for now, thank you.

I think you could start learning the basics of css as you go along with html as well.

15How many of you are learning css? Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:54 pm

SophieDophs

SophieDophs
Registered Member
Registered Member
ankillien wrote:I think learning to code CSS is easy but its difficult to to use it and develop templates with CSS. It requires lots of practice.
What in particular is difficult about putting CSS knowledge into practice? Just curious... maybe I can avoid some pitfalls lol.

16How many of you are learning css? Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:10 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
SophieDophs wrote:
ankillien wrote:I think learning to code CSS is easy but its difficult to to use it and develop templates with CSS. It requires lots of practice.
What in particular is difficult about putting CSS knowledge into practice? Just curious... maybe I can avoid some pitfalls lol.

In CSS its little bit difficult to properly understand the floats, positions and the box model.

You should first learn basics of CSS and then try to build columned layouts without using tables.
It will let you learn how exactly different properties of CSS work and how different browsers show them.

The most difficult thing for me is to make fixes for internet explorer Razz

17How many of you are learning css? Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:06 am

karna

karna
Registered Member
Registered Member
Yes anki, the columned layouts are bit hard to learn but once I got how it works, it doesn't take much efforts from me to create one.
But multi-columned layouts sometimes confuse me LOL

18How many of you are learning css? Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:46 pm

jshushij

jshushij
Registered Member
Registered Member
I know a little of the simple coding, but not much else. xD

But im trying to learn more.

19How many of you are learning css? Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:01 pm

Kratos

Kratos
Registered Member
Registered Member
I have been learning css since past 2 years... well practicing actually...i know most of it....i refer to various blogs & websites....& also learn from other peoples coding just like most of you people do Razz

20How many of you are learning css? Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Black Cat XIII wrote:I have been learning css since past 2 years... well practicing actually...i know most of it....i refer to various blogs & websites....& also learn from other peoples coding just like most of you people do Razz

Thats great. Smile

21How many of you are learning css? Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:28 am

Dreamly

Dreamly
Registered Member
Registered Member
I know CSS already, and I learned it by messing it up by myself and looking at codes XD I do think i'm nothing at css yet tho, I need to learn alot more of it.

http://www.sparkchat.net

22How many of you are learning css? Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:45 am

frost00777

frost00777
Registered Member
Registered Member
yeah im learning css, and also css3 animations, i'm adding lots of them to my forums :p

http://lordslegends.forumotion.net/

23How many of you are learning css? Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:01 pm

madman

madman
Registered Member
Registered Member
I want to learn CSS, I know that it is styles sheets, but I need to know how to start off, so can anyone help me.

BTW, can someone tell me which is easier, HTML or CSS?

http://www.sports-chat.forumotion.com/index.htm

24How many of you are learning css? Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Green CoW

Green CoW
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
madman wrote:BTW, can someone tell me which is easier, HTML or CSS?
I would start off with HTML, since you need that to code CSS.

25How many of you are learning css? Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:59 pm

Emilio

Emilio
Registered Member
Registered Member
I know css , Still learning to get good Very Happy
After that js. and Jquery

http://www.graphilicious.forumotion.Com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum