WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1How many of you are learning css? - Page 2 Empty How many of you are learning css? Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:40 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

Hey guys,

I just wanted to know how many of you all are learning css? Do you learn it on the web or somewhere else? What are the sites from where you read tutorials etc?

Edit:Sticked ~Black Cat XIII

http://www.webartzforum.com

26How many of you are learning css? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:59 pm

Emilio

Registered Member
Registered Member
I know css , Still learning to get good Very Happy
After that js. and Jquery

http://www.graphilicious.forumotion.Com

27How many of you are learning css? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:30 am

madman

madman
Registered Member
Registered Member
Green CoW wrote:
madman wrote:BTW, can someone tell me which is easier, HTML or CSS?
I would start off with HTML, since you need that to code CSS.

Okay thanks

http://www.sports-chat.forumotion.com/index.htm

28How many of you are learning css? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:25 pm

Kasperx

Kasperx
Registered Member
Registered Member
ankillien wrote:I am learning CSS. I learn some advanced tricks and IE fixes etc.
To learn I read blogs related to CSS and I always check the source code of a good looking website Razz

Same here execpt the advanced part xD.
It really comes in handy. And makes you code "cleaner".

29How many of you are learning css? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:33 am

Delko

Delko
Registered Member
Registered Member
I am learning how and where to get!
I have an acquaintance, friend net, which is a great connoisseur of 'codes' and it 'collecting' style ... Laughing
I'm going by forums like these, and also trying to learn, to understand the point of css.
Sincerely, confused me a question from the title, becouse- how to learn?
Easiest way is to copy-paste some code, but it can be do by a little kid, so I'm not proud of it. Embarassed

So, I would like some kind of help .... you can open a topic for us "newbies" (but if not, I just 'come' and I reviewed all).
For each point, line, anything from a code is important! That's what I do now understand. Laughing

So, I would like to be able to say: yes, I know that CSS.

PS
What it means :I know CSS . ....?
What one needs to know about codes and css to be able to say: Yes,I know CSS, I know to use that... ?

For the first post this is quite , enough.

See you ... Ćao... Cool

http://www.chopor.com

30How many of you are learning css? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:48 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Hey Delko,

Read our bit of Tutorials, you will surely get to learn a lot over a period of time at WebArtz.

31How many of you are learning css? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:34 am

Matti

Matti
Registered Member
Registered Member
I have start learning CSS since I joined this forum Very Happy

http://csshelp.forumotion.net/

32How many of you are learning css? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:27 pm

Lucky

Lucky
Registered Member
Registered Member
Do you learn it on the web or somewhere else?
Since i use a Firebug (FF) and Dragonfly (Opera) its not necessary to learn it anymore crooked With these addons all your wishes can become true without knowledges. sunbath

33How many of you are learning css? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:30 pm

I learned some CSS from doing test forums/website following tutorials etc.. i think now i know 70% - 80% of CSS Very Happy but of course I'm still learning xD

34How many of you are learning css? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:37 pm

WHITESABBATH

Registered Member
Registered Member
I was learning CSS,(still need too)then firefox introduced this nice add-on feature called "firebug". Webmasters are smiling.

35How many of you are learning css? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:39 am

Terry Harvey

Terry Harvey
Registered Member
Registered Member
I know CSS, but I'm not an expert like some of you guys - I know enough of it to make webpages, but I'm not so good with the advanced stuff like CSS transitions.

36How many of you are learning css? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:44 am

I currently know 70% of css including CSS3 and css sprites .Still have to know some advanced things like Transitions and revising them when i have time so that i dont forget them(completely Razz ) Wink

37How many of you are learning css? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:01 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
I know much of CSS and I can even develop my own large web templates but there are many tricks and techniques that I need to learn xD.

Learning CSS is never ending process Razz

38How many of you are learning css? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:14 am

TaylorTransplant

Registered Member
Registered Member
I've never managed to have the time necessary to really learn CSS.
I learned quite a bit about html at W3 on-line and they also have a section on CSS. I'll get there one day.

39How many of you are learning css? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:35 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Start reading our set of tutorials. They are good for starters to understand the basics.

40How many of you are learning css? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:54 pm

jckjones29

Registered Member
Registered Member
Hi,
I complete almost topic of css(Cascading styles sheet).How to create css file.I am learn css from www.w3schools.com website for my 8th semester project .I am attaching css file on my asp.net project to complete my website for designing.

41How many of you are learning css? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:26 am

jckjones29

Registered Member
Registered Member
I started learn here but there are lots of difficulty with me regarding to the css.how can I became to expert in css after complete tutorial from w3school.anybody help me.
Thanks in advance.

42How many of you are learning css? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:59 pm

staffybtuk

Registered Member
Registered Member
I know abit of CCS the website i've design is mostly css Embarassed http://staffy-bull-terrier.co.uk/ but it's be over 4/5 years worth of work, I would love to know more php buti've try learning and it just give me a headache.

43How many of you are learning css? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:30 pm

Jackery

Registered Member
Registered Member
I learn css at W3schools.com, same place I learnt HTML, JavaScript, XML and Jquery as well Smile

44How many of you are learning css? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:07 pm

ntsoni

Registered Member
Registered Member
Hi, learning of Cascading style sheet is very easy. Read css theory from online tutorials and websites and try to make web pages manually....

http://www.gowebbaby.com/

45How many of you are learning css? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:24 am

I know css pretty nice, not perfect but I try to be better. Very Happy

46How many of you are learning css? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:24 pm

An

Miss WebArtz
Miss WebArtz
I'm also learning CSS.

47How many of you are learning css? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:29 am

Fear

Registered Member
Registered Member
I did start but I stopped. It's just too boring. Sleeping

48How many of you are learning css? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:59 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Fear wrote:I did start but I stopped. It's just too boring. Sleeping

hahaha, welcome back Fear Wink

49How many of you are learning css? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:04 pm

Fear

Registered Member
Registered Member
Sanket wrote:
Fear wrote:I did start but I stopped. It's just too boring. Sleeping

hahaha, welcome back Fear Wink
Lately I started learning jQuery and I don't understand what's happening in it. Rolling Eyes
Btw, thanks for the welcome. Surprised

50How many of you are learning css? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:08 am

Well, I have been learning about only one year. All my knowledge I share in english forum. Once I helped romanian support forum, now I am on forumotion. Wink

51How many of you are learning css? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you are learning css? Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:52 am

RSguideMaker

RSguideMaker
Registered Member
Registered Member
I wanna learn CSS. Might learn from YouTube.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum