WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Create a website or Buy a website? - Page 2 Empty Create a website or Buy a website? Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:33 am

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

In case you want a website to earn from it (say by adsense), what way would you prefer?

Will you create a whole new site or buy a ready-made site from website market places?

Creating a new site requires lots of efforts for design, hosting, and writing content, seo etc. while buying a ready-made site may cost much but it comes with a design and content Razz

---
If I'm going to create a site just for adsense profit, I'd first try to search on website market places and buy a site if a good one comes at reasonable price; or I'll create a new one.

Which option would you choose? and why?

26Create a website or Buy a website? - Page 2 Empty Re: Create a website or Buy a website? Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:40 pm

mocharlamanoj

Registered Member
Registered Member
i am planning to learn web design &  development course....! for that what i have know.....the languages(tools) plz suggest me

27Create a website or Buy a website? - Page 2 Empty Re: Create a website or Buy a website? Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:38 pm

DerickWilliams

Registered Member
Registered Member
I would simply create a website on my own as i will learn new tips and tricks of web designing in the process.Moreover it will be a new learning experience for me.

28Create a website or Buy a website? - Page 2 Empty Re: Create a website or Buy a website? Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:21 pm

arianna143

Registered Member
Registered Member
I will create a website with my own wish because Google Ad-sense needs a very good quality website so that Google can approve it for ad-sense. So the website must have very high cost.
So from my point of view I will pay for all like hosting, domain, designing and development etc.

Thanks

http://www.61designstreet.com/

29Create a website or Buy a website? - Page 2 Empty Re: Create a website or Buy a website? Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:27 pm

sophiaWright

Registered Member
Registered Member
As far as i am not aware of buying a website do any one can explain the concept clearly so that it might be helpful for me.

30Create a website or Buy a website? - Page 2 Empty Re: Create a website or Buy a website? Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:28 pm

online100

online100
Registered Member
Registered Member
It is dependably a superior choice to create a site than to purchase a site.. Since you know precisely the points of interest of the site you need to make contrasted with purchasing a site..

At the same time in the event that we need to make something one of a kind we ought to outline a page. Obviously elective is primed format, particularly for apprentices yet is not the same. Genuinely now we can discover a considerable measure of manufacturer instruments, so even individuals without experience and learning of html can fabricate something unique.

http://www.eceltic.ie/

31Create a website or Buy a website? - Page 2 Empty Re: Create a website or Buy a website? Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:34 pm

adamssmiths

Registered Member
Registered Member
Awesome information Thanks For sharing such a great Post i m looking forward to see more update like that .

http://www.logodesignbest.co.uk/

32Create a website or Buy a website? - Page 2 Empty Re: Create a website or Buy a website? Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:38 pm

redesignunit

Registered Member
Registered Member
i think so ready made template are not use in your website because of this template are already use another.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum